Thursday, November 4, 2010

This Fish is Done with Flip-Flopping

I have always been a very indecisive person, typical Pisces. Always flip-flopping backwards and forwards, easily persuaded by external influences, until BAM! I make a sudden and rash move usually based on emotion and almost always regret it.

When I made the decision to make a career change it was different. I am almost doing it on the sly, telling only my closest friends and family until I can explore the waters completely.

(Even though there are people I'm dying to tell, it's become quite complicated because I currently work with some friends.)

It feels amazing and it feels 100% right. Going hand in hand with my Non-Alcohol week, I have been SUPER productive making healthy dinners, blogging and studying each night. I feel like I can accomplish anything I want.

I'm sitting on the bus writing this (my first blog-on-the-go!) and I just keep thinking about all this plus the fact that my new goal in life is have my own little practice and to never have to catch the bus again! Hehe!

xK




0 comments:

Post a Comment