Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Breakfast Cocktail!

 Sorry for the iStock images - the kitchen is a bit messy and I was also being lazy...

I've made our breakfast for tomorrow tonight so I can get to yoga in the morning. I did a gluten-free, fruit extravaganza tonight! Hope you enjoy!

Breakfast : Day 03
Summer Berries, Apple, Mango and Mint Smoothie
(Serves 2 people)

Ingredients
2 Green Apples (peeled and chopped)
1 Pink Lady Apple (peeled and chopped)
1 Mango
1 cup of Frozen Mixed Berries (or fresh)
1 handful of Mint
1/4 cup of Kefir or normal yoghurt
2 tbsp Ground Flaxseed

Method
Let the fruit, mint and yoghurt all tango together in the blender.
I'm going to stir through the flaxseed tomorrow, because otherwise it swells up and will be more like a jelly than a smoothie! I was toying with the idea of adding some of my liquid chlorophyll tomorrow too.. I'll let you know how that goes!!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment