Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The greatest victory on this Melbourne Cup day.....

is MINE!

I did not touch a drop today and nor did I feel sad about it or feel like I was missing out at all! Even though they were serving Chandon (my favourite sparkling under $30!). I drank half orange juice and half sparkling water in a champagne glass and felt quite refreshed in the afternoon, the same cannot be said for a few staggering fillies on George Street. Hehe!

I realise that I said tonight I would look into some alternative drinks for the evening, but I am so behind in my study after Bali so I had better focus on that tonight.

This evening I made myself a pot of tea (a blend of white tea and rose) and it has been wonderful. It got me thinking, maybe some sort of iced tea would be perfect now that we're moving into the balmy late Spring evenings. I think I will plan some sort of iced tea concoction using my rose tea?

Okay, better get on with my study so I can get an early night and get to yoga tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment